Impact Position is crucial to consistent contact. The sooner players understand it and embrace this position the better your game will be.
Impact position is NOT set up position, impact position would be:
- Weight pre-dominately on the front foot (left foot for right handed players, right foot for lefty’s) see 1st pic below
- Shaft leaned forward at impact
- Hands in front of club head and top wrist flat or even bowed (see 2nd pic below)
- Belt buckle pointed in front of ball half way to pointing at the desired target
- wrist at impact should be bowed, never cupped
- Stan Ball, PGA to learn this magic move email me at email@example.com